1) To reclaim the area in the best interests of the Land, Community and Wildlife.
2) To bring the land back to a pristine condition to be used for the enjoyment and education purposes of the Valencia Residents and School Children, and to accomplish this in a green and environmentally friendly fashion. 3) To stop the illegal activities that occur there now, and make the area safe again for community members.
4) To instill once again the beauty of the area in which Meadow Lake was named for, and the members of that community something to take pride in.
5) To create an open space that is capable of supporting a desert / wetland wild life habitat.
6) To create a non-motorized access trail to the Manzano Mountain wilderness area.
7) To take the property out of private ownership and seek grants and funding so that it may always remain in the interest of the Community.